Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter baskets


This was my Easter basket last year. Do you notice anything that you would not typically see in an Easter basket? How about the Hall's cough drops? Perhaps it would be beneficial to mention that I had no cough or medicinal need for them when I got this gift last year. I don't mean to seem ungrateful, one just never expects to receive cough drops in their Easter basket, unless of course they need it, which I didn't. 

I gave my mom such grief over it this year that I anticipated getting some again, but I did not. It almost didn't even seem like Easter without their cooling, mentholated comfort. This year I got some good candy and the new U2 cd. 

Two questions: 1. What did you get for Easter? 2. When did your parents stop giving you an Easter basket?
blog comments powered by Disqus