Monday, April 27, 2009

Whatever Happened to Fortune Cookies?

"Leadership is an action. Not a position."

This was the "fortune" out of my fortune cookie. Dear friends this is not a fortune. It's a proverb. There's a difference. I don't want proverb cookies. I want free, stale tasting, non-sweet fortune cookies. You know, the ones with the lucky numbers on the back, and if your in real high cotton, the ones that teach you a Chinese word.

One of the previous fortune cookies I got said, "Please disregard your last fortune cookie." Seriously?!?!

Friends, it's time we take a united stand against proverb cookies! They are shameful imitations of a once treasured treat in many subpar chinese restaurants around this great land. I for one can take no more. Who's with me?
blog comments powered by Disqus