Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 25 Fact Craze

There's a craze sweeping facebook to list 25 random facts about yourself. My wife never does any kind of survey, but last night, I looked over and she was working on her list. So, I figured why not. Here goes:

1. I've always wanted to get my ears pierced.

2. I would like to get a tattoo.

3. I hate the sound of my singing voice.

4. In 2010 I will likely begin leading mission trips into the Middle East.

5. If I sit in a massage chair for about 15 minutes, I laugh uncontrollably when it's turned off. I don't know why, but I can't stop.

6. I will only eat Mayo on Saltine crackers.

7. I enjoy going different places, but I HATE to travel. I wish I could just materialize somewhere.

8. I believe mice are a plague from God.

9. Cats are only 1 step above mice, because they eat said mice. Other than that, I hate them.

10. I was in the Air Force for a year.

11. As a child, I was a K-Mart runway model. Just call me Blue Steel.

12. If I was wealthy, half of my net worth would be in guitars, pedals, amps, and guitar accessories.

13. I've never seen a single Star Wars movie.

14. I was diagnosed with lymphoma when I was 19.

15. I typically find something I like at every restaurant, and order it every time I go.

16. One time at Tannehill State Park I drove/rode a bike into a creek, by accident. I was fully clothed. It was funny to everyone but me.

17. Holly told me I was weird about twice a day for the first year of our marriage. It has since decreased to once a day.

18. I am a deep thinker.

19. Animals freak me out. I don't like being around animals. All I can tolerate is a tame, friendly dog.

20. I really enjoy hunting small game.

21. I think global warming is a joke, but I do believe we should conserve stuff.

22. I love awkward situations.

23. I feel more comfortable on stage than in the crowd.

24. When I was 2 I quoted Psalm 23 at a revival where my dad was preaching.

25. I could watch Discovery Channel 24 hours a day.
blog comments powered by Disqus