Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What a Lame Dude

I have been such a lame blogger for about two weeks now. In my defense I didn't have internet access in my hotel during my time in Dallas. With everything going on, I probably would not have had time to write even if I had. I have been on information overload for the past week at the conference, and I'm trying even now to recover from all I've learned and experienced. We drive back tomorrow. Perhaps it will give me a chance to write some tomorrow, so that I can share some key points with you guys. It is as if I've been trying to drink from a wide open fire hydrant. What an amazing time and opportunity God has given me to serve with this ministry. I'm constantly amazed and blessed. More thoughts tomorrow! See you then!
blog comments powered by Disqus