Monday, November 10, 2008

Sudoku


I've been trying to think of things to share with you guys on here. Things that matter, things that have depth, and things that are life changing.  I couldn't come up with any of that, so here's what you get.

Holly is probably the only person in the world that knows this about me, but I do Sudoku puzzles everyday.  Literally, 7 days a week I work these number crossword puzzles.  I have a web app on my iPhone that resets every night at 6 pm.  It's one puzzle a day in various difficulties, and I have 24 hours to solve it.  I also have a couple of sudoku books.  I've worked all of them.  I have a very addictive personality, so the books don't work out to well for family life, because I MUST complete them when there are puzzles left to be done.  So, I limit myself to one a day.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, the puzzle above is an example.  In each square you must place the numbers 1 - 9 without repeating.  The same goes for each row and column.  For any person that reads this, I'll have a little competition.  The first person to complete this puzzle and get me the answers gets a free cd (of my choosing).  You can comment the answers or email them to me.

Are there any other sudoku junkies out there?  What do you do everyday that nobody knows about?
blog comments powered by Disqus