Thursday, November 27, 2008

Top of the Thankful List


There are innumerable things I'm thankful for today, but one thing tops the list: my wife Holly. She is a wonderful mother, incredible wife, and best friend. When God put us together I gained things that I always wished for, but there are also things that I didn't even know I would want that God graciously gave me in a wife. We've been married for a little over 5 years and during that time I've seen my world spin out of control, but our relationship has been a solid, unmoving fortress. Her arms are a place of solace, and there is true love in her embrace. She listens as though mine is the only story being told, and she gives weight and care to my words. Holly respects me as her man, and backs our decisions even if she may not feel it's the best way to go. I love the simple things about her, like watching her blow-dry her hair, seeing her kiss our children, and her beautiful smile. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect dream woman!

Baby, when you read this know that you are my girl, friend, wife, lover, partner, confidant, make-out buddy, and the top of the list of blessings from God that I am MOST thankful for. I LOVE and APPRECIATE you more than words can describe! Thank You!
blog comments powered by Disqus