Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I look at my Christmas presents before Christmas

Ok there it is, and it's true! Every year growing up I knew almost everything I was getting for Christmas, because I would search and investigate. Here's the thing with surprises...you're surprised when you find out what it is! What is the big deal with it being wrapped? I got just as excited when I saw it on the Walmart receipt as I snooped in mom's purse, or when I unwrapped the gift, and rewrapped it before anyone knew otherwise. I also tend to be a phenomenal guesser. I'm not good at a lot of things, but you let me feel the box in my hand and shake it, I know what it is. All of this drives Holly absolutely crazy! 

Do you like to be surprised as you unwrap the gift, or when you see it in your parents closet?
blog comments powered by Disqus