Friday, December 5, 2008

Kids playing


I don't know what it was like in your house growing up, but in our house with the 4 Hope boys, there was always chaos. It was awesome! One of the things that stands out most to me was our innate ability to create a game out of nothing. I remember we used to have this one game we played on the trampoline called Dhalsim, that's right, the Street Fighter character.  The purpose of the game was to wet down the surface with water and then slide kick one of the brothers until they fell. No one was eliminated, we just slide kicked each other. 

Little kids can create a game out of anything. Tonight we kept a few kids for a church function and it made me think of our childhood and those games we made up. What sweet memories! I hope Trey and Claire Kate have that much fun growing up!

Any of you guys have any funny games you played growing up?
blog comments powered by Disqus