Thursday, December 25, 2008

The One Thing You Should NEVER Get a Boy for Christmas

Clothes! There's no building suspense or holding my cards close on this one. Never buy a little boy clothes for Christmas. I remember as a child being completely disheartened when I unwrapped a Christmas gift to find clothes. No doubt this is a result of being spoiled and ungrateful, but I remembered that thought while watching Trey unwrap presents this week. He ripped right through the clothes to find the next ball, car, or Elmo. I remember one year my Grandmaw gave me clothes for Christmas, and all year I told her she didn't get me anything. The only alternative is to give them clothes which are covering the real gift, be it a toy or gadget. 

**Note** Some boys like clothes when they become older, but they NEVER get tired of opening a toy! Guys, am I lying?
blog comments powered by Disqus