Monday, December 22, 2008

When Did it Happen?

I remember a time when I got extra money and immediately went to the guitar store to pick up the next guitar or pedal. Holly and I had a great system. We took turns buying things we wanted. If she spent $600 on an armoire, I got to spend $600 on guitar stuff. It was a masterful plan that worked to perfection. Then something happened...kids. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. I would much rather have our babies than another guitar. By the same token, (don't miss this) I still want just one more guitar, pedal, or gadget! Anyway, the other day I got some money we didn't know we would be receiving, and you know what I did? Bought groceries and put $100 in savings. WHAT?!?! I know what you're thinking, "Robert, you are such a party animal!" So my question is this, When did it happen? When did I become a grown up?
blog comments powered by Disqus